- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove North Carolina filter North Carolina
- Remove Utah filter Utah
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 4 items
This project identified clinicians’ information needs and designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated a knowledge-delivery prototype to help clinicians meet those needs.
The project team implemented a Web-based service clinical decision support application to detect care transitions, and produce and send care event summary reports to patients, patients’ assigned medical homes, and care managers.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.