- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Duke University filter Duke University
- Remove Washington University filter Washington University
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 3 items
The project team implemented a Web-based service clinical decision support application to detect care transitions, and produce and send care event summary reports to patients, patients’ assigned medical homes, and care managers.
The project team successfully developed and implemented an automated system for measuring the rate of adverse drug events in pediatric patients.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.