- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Oregon Health and Science University filter Oregon Health and Science University
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 2 items
This project investigated the feasibility and impact of novel approaches to clinician decision support in multidisciplinary ambulatory care, emphasizing high-risk transitions of care.
This project was designed to evaluate and improve the quality of screening and diagnostic colonoscopies in ambulatory care settings. Defined quality measures for colonoscopy were used in individual quality report cards with 15 measures created.