- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Oregon Health and Science University filter Oregon Health and Science University
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 3 items
This research will create patient-centered, interoperable, shareable clinical decision support tools that will support providers and patients in making patient-centered decisions about management of hypertension.
This project evaluated the impact of an integrated care coordination information system (ICCIS) on the outcomes and satisfaction of patients with chronic and complex illnesses.
This project investigated the feasibility and impact of novel approaches to clinician decision support in multidisciplinary ambulatory care, emphasizing high-risk transitions of care.