- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove University of Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh filter University of Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh
- Remove Washington University filter Washington University
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 3 items
This project will investigate older adults’ perceptions of, motivations to use, and patterns of using an adaptive, community-based, multiuser health kiosk.
This project implemented an electronic health record-based weight loss maintenance intervention and found medium-term success for patients assigned to the intervention.
The project team successfully developed and implemented an automated system for measuring the rate of adverse drug events in pediatric patients.