- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Washington University filter Washington University
- Remove Weill Medical College of Cornell University filter Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 2 items
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.
The project team successfully developed and implemented an automated system for measuring the rate of adverse drug events in pediatric patients.