- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Dorr, David filter Dorr, David
- Remove Matthews, Karen filter Matthews, Karen
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the impact of an integrated care coordination information system (ICCIS) on the outcomes and satisfaction of patients with chronic and complex illnesses.
This project looked at the ability of EHRs to facilitate patient outcomes tracking, improve provider communication, reduce medical errors, and improve quality of care.