- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Matthews, Karen filter Matthews, Karen
- Remove Siegel, Corey filter Siegel, Corey
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 2 items
This research demonstrated a shared decision-making program influencing Crohn’s disease patients’ choice of therapy and decision quality.
This project looked at the ability of EHRs to facilitate patient outcomes tracking, improve provider communication, reduce medical errors, and improve quality of care.