- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Singh, Gurdev filter Singh, Gurdev
- Remove Holve, Erin filter Holve, Erin
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 2 items
The Electronic Data Methods Forum is charged with advancing the national dialogue on the infrastructure and methods of health research and quality improvement using electronic clinical data, with the goal of improving patient care and outcomes.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.