- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Database filter Database
Search found 5 items
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.
This research demonstrated a shared decision-making program influencing Crohn’s disease patients’ choice of therapy and decision quality.
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
The Electronic Data Methods Forum is charged with advancing the national dialogue on the infrastructure and methods of health research and quality improvement using electronic clinical data, with the goal of improving patient care and outcomes.
The project team successfully developed and implemented an automated system for measuring the rate of adverse drug events in pediatric patients.