- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Database filter Database
- Remove Electronic Prescribing filter Electronic Prescribing
Search found 4 items
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
This project developed geriatric-specific algorithms for use in e-prescribing systems to alert clinicians to potential problems during medication management.
The project team successfully developed and implemented an automated system for measuring the rate of adverse drug events in pediatric patients.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.