- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Database filter Database
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
Search found 5 items
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
This project evaluated a multidisciplinary team approach to diabetes care that was combined with technology tools, including an online disease management system integrated with an electronic health record.
The project team successfully developed and implemented an automated system for measuring the rate of adverse drug events in pediatric patients.
In this project an existing personal health record (PHR) was modified using a patient and family-centered care approach, incorporating the experiences, perspectives, and insights of both patients and their family members who were using the system.
The project developed and evaluated an Internet-based patient Wellness Portal linked to Preventative Services Reminder System to facilitate patient-centered, preventive care in primary care practices.