- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Database filter Database
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 3 items
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
This project assessed the effectiveness of the Telephone-Linked Care for Complex Patients (TLC-C) automated telephony system to reduce preventable hospitalizations and improve quality of life in patients who have multiple chronic diseases.
The project team successfully developed and implemented an automated system for measuring the rate of adverse drug events in pediatric patients.