- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project implemented and evaluated an electronic health record influenza vaccine alert, FluAlert, to improve pediatric providers’ decisionmaking around influenza vaccines.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.