- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.