- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Critical Access Hospital filter Critical Access Hospital
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 1 item
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.