- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 3 items
This research assessed the use of a health information exchange system in emergency department settings, finding that although overall usage is relatively low, additional functionalities such as single sign on add value to clinical decision making and enable faster retrieval of patient records from external sources compared to traditional methods when embedded into existing workflows.
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.