- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 3 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.