- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Delaware filter Delaware
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Database filter Database
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
The Delaware Health Information Network implemented a real-time electronic method for health care providers to obtain information about their patients.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.