- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 6 items
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
This project conducted a large scale systematic review to synthesize existing evidence on health information exchange use and effectiveness.
Assessed the costs and benefits of health IT in an established community-wide network of academic, private and public healthcare facilities created to share clinical information for the purpose of population-based care management of Medicaid beneficiaries.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.