- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 2 items
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.