- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove District of Columbia filter District of Columbia
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Researcher filter Researcher
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
The Electronic Data Methods (EDM) Forum facilitated learning and collaboration among researchers and other key stakeholders who are generating the data, methods, and knowledge needed to build learning health systems that will improve patient care and outcomes.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.