- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
Search found 6 items
This project aims to refine and develop methods to address missing electronic health record data to improve data quality and research validity.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project analyzed secondary data to identify factors associated with timely opening of electronic health record-based asynchronous alerts, timely response to the alerts, and patient outcomes.
This project will refine the Leapfrog Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)/Electronic Health Record (EHR) test – a “flight simulator” for EHRs with CPOE which evaluates the safety performance of EHRs after deployment, with a particular focus on high impact patient safety and medication safety problems.
The Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) Program focused on translating health information technology research into improved clinical practices related to medication safety, effectiveness, and cost.
This project developed an automated email notification system of tests pending at discharge and conducted an evaluation of the tool's impact on provider awareness of these tests.