- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This project enhanced an existing health-information exchange (HIE) to enable clinicians to work more effectively and efficiently and to utilize the HIE more fully when managing care transitions.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.