- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.
The Electronic Data Methods Forum is charged with advancing the national dialogue on the infrastructure and methods of health research and quality improvement using electronic clinical data, with the goal of improving patient care and outcomes.