- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Search found 4 items
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
The goal of this project was to design, develop, and evaluate a method of providing medication data from the Indiana Network for Patient Care to ambulatory primary care practices in order to enhance health care quality
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.