- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove Delaware filter Delaware
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
Search found 3 items
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
The Delaware Health Information Network implemented a real-time electronic method for health care providers to obtain information about their patients.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.