- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.