- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Carrow, Grant filter Carrow, Grant
- Remove Overhage, Marc filter Overhage, Marc
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Electronic Prescribing filter Electronic Prescribing
Search found 2 items
This project developed the capability to electronically create and securely transmit prescriptions for controlled substances, thus improving medication management at the point of care.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.