- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Database filter Database
Search found 1 item
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.