- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Nurse Practitioner filter Nurse Practitioner
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 1 item
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.