- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Public Health Reporting System filter Public Health Reporting System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 4 items
This research will develop and disseminate sharable, interoperable drug-drug interaction decision-making tools that enable patient-centered shared decision making.
This project proposes a novel proactive system to reduce alert burden and thereby increase attention to situations in which patient safety is at risk.
This project developed and enhanced CDS Connect, an online platform that aimed to demonstrate a systematic and replicable process for transforming evidence-based research findings, including findings from patient-centered outcomes research, into publicly available, shareable clinical decision support.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.