- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Surgical Center filter Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Artificial Intelligence filter Artificial Intelligence
Search found 2 items
This research prospectively evaluated a machine learning algorithm that identifies candidates for neurologic surgery to control epilepsy.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.