- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Surgical Center filter Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Renal (Kidney) Disease filter Renal (Kidney) Disease
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 3 items
This project implemented a program to improve the quality of chronic kidney disease care using disease registries and decision support tools within an advanced electronic health record.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.