- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Surgical Center filter Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 3 items
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.