- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Surgical Center filter Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Renal (Kidney) Disease filter Renal (Kidney) Disease
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 5 items
This project built an automated intervention that recognized critical imaging results that require additional testing and populated a discharge summary with recommendations, resulting in improved patient followup.
This project implemented a program to improve the quality of chronic kidney disease care using disease registries and decision support tools within an advanced electronic health record.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.