- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Surgical Center filter Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 2 items
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.