- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Children's Hospital filter Children's Hospital
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Fiks, Alexander filter Fiks, Alexander
- Remove McTigue, Kathleen M. filter McTigue, Kathleen M.
Search found 2 items
This study looked at the use of health information technology to facilitate clinical lifestyle counseling on weight loss, with the goal of integrating lifestyle issues into routine preventive medicine.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.