- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Children's Hospital filter Children's Hospital
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This research assessed the use of a multi-risk adolescent interactive health assessment screening tool in pediatric primary care settings, which found an increased rate of clinician counseling for endorsed behaviors, but no significant change in reported risk behaviors or patient satisfaction.
This project utilized information technology to develop an integrated screening, counseling, and post-visit support system to increase physical activity among adolescents.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.