- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Children's Hospital filter Children's Hospital
- Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project studied whether the use of electronic patient reminders could shorten intervals between HPV vaccine doses and increase overall rates of completion of HPV vaccination regimen in inner-city areas compared to practices without reminders.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.
This project built and evaluated SurvivorLink, an information technology system available via the Web that provides information on the life-long health care needs of childhood cancer survivors.