- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Children's Hospital filter Children's Hospital
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
The aim of this research is to implement a clinical decision support tool to provide clinicians patient-specific and evidence-based treatment recommendations regarding the recognition and management of high blood pressure and hypertension in children and adolescents.
This project studied whether the use of electronic patient reminders could shorten intervals between HPV vaccine doses and increase overall rates of completion of HPV vaccination regimen in inner-city areas compared to practices without reminders.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.