- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Understanding Clinical Information Needs and Health Care Decision Making Processes in the Context of Health IT (R01) filter Understanding Clinical Information Needs and Health Care Decision Making Processes in the Context of Health IT (R01)
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 4 items
This project will inform the design of electronic health records to support the cognitive work of primary care clinicians and teams.
The project sought to create a generalizable system to facilitate detection and clinician reporting of vaccine adverse events and found that it is possible to automatically detect adverse events in defined ways, and to electronically report them.
This project refined a set of asthma care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.