- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 2 items
In this project, a clinical decision support tool was developed for Otitis Media, and then studied in a cluster randomized controlled trial to evaluate its impact on the quality of care of Otitis Media.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.