- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Understanding Clinical Information Needs and Health Care Decision Making Processes in the Context of Health IT (R01) filter Understanding Clinical Information Needs and Health Care Decision Making Processes in the Context of Health IT (R01)
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 10 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project tested the impact of a training module that teaches clinicians how to best communicate with patients in the presence of an electronic health record and found improvements in provider communication skills, but no impact on patient outcomes.
This project will inform the design of electronic health records to support the cognitive work of primary care clinicians and teams.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project built an automated intervention that recognized critical imaging results that require additional testing and populated a discharge summary with recommendations, resulting in improved patient followup.
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.
This project implemented a patient portal that improved patient functional status and decreased health care utilization.
This project evaluated the usability of medication fulfillment data obtained from electronic health records and piloted a clinical decision support tool that alerted physicians to potential hypertensive medication adherence lapses.
This project developed and tested a text message system to improve medication adherence for African Americans with uncontrolled hypertension.
This project evaluated the feasibility of primary care physicians to integrate an interactive preventive healthcare record (IPHR), which was created during a previous study, into their practices to deliver preventive services.