- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 6 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project tested the impact of a training module that teaches clinicians how to best communicate with patients in the presence of an electronic health record and found improvements in provider communication skills, but no impact on patient outcomes.
This research developed an interactive and engaging computer tablet-based, virtual program to prepare children with cancer for radiation therapy.
This project evaluated the feasibility of implementing The Symptom Monitoring & Systematic Assessment in Young Survivors (SyMon-SAYS) in pediatric oncology clinics.
This project developed and tested a text message system to improve medication adherence for African Americans with uncontrolled hypertension.
This project evaluated the feasibility of primary care physicians to integrate an interactive preventive healthcare record (IPHR), which was created during a previous study, into their practices to deliver preventive services.