- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 4 items
This research will estimate the cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenomics clinical decision support alerts and create a tool that provides estimates of the value of developing and implementing them.
This project will redesign approaches for collecting and using allergy information with the goal of improving healthcare quality and safety, including completeness and accuracy of allergy data.
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.