- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
This research will estimate the cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenomics clinical decision support alerts and create a tool that provides estimates of the value of developing and implementing them.
This project will redesign approaches for collecting and using allergy information with the goal of improving healthcare quality and safety, including completeness and accuracy of allergy data.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project built an automated intervention that recognized critical imaging results that require additional testing and populated a discharge summary with recommendations, resulting in improved patient followup.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.