- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 2 items
This project conducted an evaluation of the implementation of the eReferral system developed by the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and San Francisco General Hospital (SFGH).
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.