- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
Search found 3 items
This research will adapt and implement a digital mental health intervention to improve care coordination of mental health services in ambulatory care settings.
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.