- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 5 items
This research will support the development and testing of two electronic care plan applications and implementation guide for managing persons with chronic kidney disease and at least one additional chronic condition.
This project provided input to inform the development of nine proposed Stage 3 MU objectives focused on patient engagement, interoperability, and care coordination.
This project utilized input from patients and clinicians in order to develop three test versions of an after visit summary (AVS), and employed a randomized controlled trial to evaluate the various versions against a standard AVS.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.